Gulira’no Maripova, M.A.
„Excellent language skills alone are not sufficient to meet the daily demands of being a translator and interpreter. In addition to the relevant professional experience, the translator and interpreter should possess a solid background in a wide range of subject areas, and should have an obvious talent for the art of translation. He should have a professional attitude and should always be reliable for his partners and customers.“
Translator and interpreter
Authorized court interpreter and translator for German, Uzbek and Russian; Terminologist
• Political scientist, M.A. (University of Bonn)
• Economist (CCI Germany)
• Project manager (CCI Germany)
• Instructor (CCI Germany)
• Bundessprachenamt (www.bundessprachenamt.de)
• Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (www.giz.de)
• Engagement Global gGmbH (www.engagement-global.de)
Continued professional development
Regular participation in a wide range of trainings and seminars to guarantee outstanding quality and an up-to-date portfolio of services.
Member of Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ), Germany